- Swimming Pool
- Rental Cottages
- Fitness Center
The Dunes is a unique community North of Naples Park and West of U.S. 41 near the popular Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park. The Dunes features residential homes, condominiums and coach homes that feature resort style amenities.
Homes in The Dunes
- The Antigua – is a 12-story luxury condominium tower built in 2001. It features a variety of resort style amenities, luxury layouts and open floor plans.
- The Barbados – is also a 12-story luxury condominium tower with stunning views and elegant designs.
- The Cayman – is a 12-story condominium building with a resort style pool and tiki bar.
- The Sea Grove – is a master planned community consisting of 40 coach homes, private entries and two car garages.
- The Grande Dominica – is an 18-story high-rise condominium complex featuring spacious layouts starting at 3,100-square feet.
- The Grande Excelsior – is an 18-story high-rise condominium complex featuring 90 luxury units and starting at 3,300-square feet.
- The Grande Phoenician – Built in 2006, is a high-rise condominium complex featuring a modern design, exquisite amenities, a social room and exceptional views of Turkey Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Grande Geneva – has 84 units features three unique floor plans starting at 3,000-square feet with professional kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a contemporary design.
The Plantation Club promotes good health, great times and fun outdoor activities. The luxury condominium clubhouse features a fully equipped fitness center with spa services and dining.
The Floridian Club is for Grand Preserve members. It features a fully staffed beach club, food and drink service, swimming pool and private beach access. Guest cottages and shuttle services are also available.